On these “Gold Standard Step 1 Facts” pages you will find Free:
- USMLE Audio Review files from our “Gold Standard USMLE Reviews”
- Transcriptions of those files
- And videos (as they become available)
The idea is that you can review for the USMLE online by:
- Listening to the Audio
- Following along with the transcription
- Or by watching the video (if available)
If you like what you here, you can purchase the entire Gold Standard Step 1 MP3 audio USMLE review for your iPhone, iPod, or computer here.
Let’s start our USMLE Review with Anatomy from the Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review program.
Play USMLE Audio MP3 26 10 Epithalamus Sub Thalamus Below
Begin 26 10 Epithalamus Sub Thalamus Transcription
Moving on now to section 8, epithalamus and subthalamus.
The epithalamus is composed of two components.
Student doctor, what are these two components?
- The pineal body and the habenular nuclei.
What two brain structures is the subthalamus located between?
- Between the thalamus and the midbrain.
What does the subthalamus consist mostly of?
- White matter and tracts going to the thalamus.
****END OF TRANSCRIPTION****
Want More USMLE Step 1 Review Facts?
- Download the complete 82 Hour Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review Here
- Find the complete list of Gold Standard Step 1 USMLE Facts Here