On these “Gold Standard Step 1 Facts” pages you will find Free:
- USMLE Audio Review files from our “Gold Standard USMLE Reviews”
- Transcriptions of those files
- And videos (as they become available)
The idea is that you can review for the USMLE online by:
- Listening to the Audio
- Following along with the transcription
- Or by watching the video (if available)
If you like what you here, you can purchase the entire Gold Standard Step 1 MP3 audio USMLE review for your iPhone, iPod, or computer here. Let’s start our USMLE Review with Anatomy from the Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review program.
Play USMLE Audio MP3 59 19 Final Review Below
Begin 59 19 Final Review Transcription
Just as a final review before we end our discussion of renal physiology see if you can list the twenty structures through which plasma then filtrate, then urine flows on its way through the kidney to the urinary bladder. One of these twenty is an area rather than a structure. Start with the renal artery and don’t forget the connecting tubule. Please pause the tape if you wish. Renal artery, afferent arteriole, glomerular capillaries, glomerular filtration barrier, Bowman’s capsule, proximal convoluted tubule, proximal straight tubule, thin descending limb of the Loop of Henle, thin ascending limb of Henle, thick ascending limb of Henle, distal convoluted tubule, connecting tubule, cortical collecting duct, medullary collecting duct, duct of Bellini, cribriform area, minor calyx, major calyx, renal pelvis and ureter.
****END OF TRANSCRIPTION****
Want More USMLE Step 1 Review Facts?
- Download the complete 82 Hour Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review Here
- Find the complete list of Gold Standard Step 1 USMLE Facts Here