On these “Gold Standard Step 1 Facts” pages you will find Free:
- USMLE Audio Review files from our “Gold Standard USMLE Reviews”
- Transcriptions of those files
- And videos (as they become available)
The idea is that you can review for the USMLE online by:
- Listening to the Audio
- Following along with the transcription
- Or by watching the video (if available)
If you like what you here, you can purchase the entire Gold Standard Step 1 MP3 audio USMLE review for your iPhone, iPod, or computer here.
Let’s continue our USMLE Review with Anatomy from the Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review program.
Play USMLE Audio MP3 01 06 Anatomy Derivations from the Mesoderm Below
Begin 01 06 Anatomy Derivations from the Mesoderm Transcription
- The initial M.
What does it stand for?
- Main body structures and fluids.
What are the four whole body systems listed that derive from mesoderm?
- Skeleton, musculature, cardiovasculature and lymphatic.
What part of the cardiovascular system is not mesodermic?
- The lining of the blood vessels and the heart.
The lining is of what derivation?
What three organs or systems are shown as deriving from mesoderm?
- Heart, spleen and urogenital system.
****END OF TRANSCRIPTION****
Want More USMLE Step 1 Review Facts?
- Download the complete 82 Hour Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review Here
- Find the complete list of Gold Standard Step 1 USMLE Facts Here