On these “Gold Standard Step 1 Facts” pages you will find Free:
- USMLE Audio Review files from our “Gold Standard USMLE Reviews”
- Transcriptions of those files
- And videos (as they become available)
The idea is that you can review for the USMLE online by:
- Listening to the Audio
- Following along with the transcription
- Or by watching the video (if available)
If you like what you here, you can purchase the entire Gold Standard Step 1 MP3 audio USMLE review for your iPhone, iPod, or computer here.
Let’s continue our USMLE Review with Anatomy from the Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review program.
Play USMLE Audio MP3 02 05 Anatomy Unhappy Triad Knee Injury Below
Begin 02 05 Anatomy Unhappy Triad Knee Injury Transcription
Ok, we’ll move on ahead now to the unhappy triad in knee injury. The memory key here is the ANT, that is getting wacked from the side, clipping on the side of the knee. ANT plus two medials.
What are the three structures involved in the unhappy triad knee injury?
- The anterior cruciate ligament, the medial meniscus, and the medial or tibial collateral ligament.
What is the test for a tear of the anterior cruciate ligament?
- A positive anterior drawer sign.
****END OF TRANSCRIPTION****
Want More USMLE Step 1 Review Facts?
- Download the complete 82 Hour Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review Here
- Find the complete list of Gold Standard Step 1 USMLE Facts Here