On these “Gold Standard Step 1 Facts” pages you will find Free:
- USMLE Audio Review files from our “Gold Standard USMLE Reviews”
- Transcriptions of those files
- And videos (as they become available)
The idea is that you can review for the USMLE online by:
- Listening to the Audio
- Following along with the transcription
- Or by watching the video (if available)
If you like what you here, you can purchase the entire Gold Standard Step 1 MP3 audio USMLE review for your iPhone, iPod, or computer here.
Let’s continue our USMLE Review with Anatomy from the Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review program.
Play USMLE Audio MP3 02 06 Anatomy Digestive Pathway Below
Begin 02 06 Anatomy Digestive Pathway Transcription
Here’s another fairly quick one. We’re just going to quickly hit some particular points on this.
What structure separates the esophagus from the stomach?
- The cardiac valve.
What structure separates the stomach and duodenum?
- The pyloric valve.
What are the three parts of the small intestine?
- The duodenum, the jejunum, and the ileum.
Now, we have a loop. The colon is going to loop back over. The transverse colon passes back over which part of the small intestine?
- The jejunum.
What structure is at the end of the small intestines, separating it from the large intestines?
- The ileocecal valve.
And what structure separates the ileocecal valve and the ascending colon?
- The cecum.
What other structure is attached to the cecum?
- The vermiform appendix.
****END OF TRANSCRIPTION****
Want More USMLE Step 1 Review Facts?
- Download the complete 82 Hour Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review Here
- Find the complete list of Gold Standard Step 1 USMLE Facts Here