On these “Gold Standard Step 1 Facts” pages you will find Free:
- USMLE Audio Review files from our “Gold Standard USMLE Reviews”
- Transcriptions of those files
- And videos (as they become available)
The idea is that you can review for the USMLE online by:
- Listening to the Audio
- Following along with the transcription
- Or by watching the video (if available)
If you like what you here, you can purchase the entire Gold Standard Step 1 MP3 audio USMLE review for your iPhone, iPod, or computer here.
Let’s continue our USMLE Review with Anatomy from the Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review program.
Play USMLE Audio MP3 02 07 Anatomy Intra and Retroperitoneal Structures Below
Begin 02 07 Anatomy Intra and Retroperitoneal Structures Transcription
What are the five intraperitoneal structures?
- Take them in order. Stomach, small intestine, transverse colon, spleen, and liver.
What are the seven retroperitoneal structures?
- Take these in order and repeat as needed. The aorta, vena cava, kidneys, pancreas, duodenum, ascending colon, descending colon.
****END OF TRANSCRIPTION****
Want More USMLE Step 1 Review Facts?
- Download the complete 82 Hour Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review Here
- Find the complete list of Gold Standard Step 1 USMLE Facts Here