On these “Gold Standard Step 1 Facts” pages you will find Free:
- USMLE Audio Review files from our “Gold Standard USMLE Reviews”
- Transcriptions of those files
- And videos (as they become available)
The idea is that you can review for the USMLE online by:
- Listening to the Audio
- Following along with the transcription
- Or by watching the video (if available)
If you like what you here, you can purchase the entire Gold Standard Step 1 MP3 audio USMLE review for your iPhone, iPod, or computer here.
Let’s continue our USMLE Review with Anatomy from the Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review program.
Play USMLE Audio MP3 02 09 Anatomy Layers Below
Begin 02 09 Anatomy Layers Transcription
Going from superficial to deep, what are the 8 layers of the abdominal wall?
- Skin, superficial fascia, Camper’s and Scarpa’s, external oblique muscle, internal oblique muscle, transversus abdominal muscle, transversalis fascia, extraperitoneal fat, and peritoneum.
What are the three covering layers of the spermatic cord itself, superficial to deep?
- External spermatic fascia, cremaster muscle, and internal spermatic fascia.
What are the three outer covering layers of the scrotum, superficial to deep?
- Skin, dartos muscle, and Colles’ fascia.
****END OF TRANSCRIPTION****
Want More USMLE Step 1 Review Facts?
- Download the complete 82 Hour Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review Here
- Find the complete list of Gold Standard Step 1 USMLE Facts Here