On these “Gold Standard Step 1 Facts” pages you will find Free:
- USMLE Audio Review files from our “Gold Standard USMLE Reviews”
- Transcriptions of those files
- And videos (as they become available)
The idea is that you can review for the USMLE online by:
- Listening to the Audio
- Following along with the transcription
- Or by watching the video (if available)
If you like what you here, you can purchase the entire Gold Standard Step 1 MP3 audio USMLE review for your iPhone, iPod, or computer here.
Let’s start our USMLE Review with Anatomy from the Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review program.
Play USMLE Audio MP3 25 17 Frontal Eye Field, Prefrontal Cortex Below
Begin 25 17 Frontal Eye Field, Prefrontal Cortex Transcription
Student doctor, what would be the result of a lesion to the frontal eye field? This is area 8. Conjugate deviation of the eyes toward the affected side.
And what would be the result of a lesion to the prefrontal cortex?
- Frontal lobe syndrome.
Student doctor, what are the four characteristics of the frontal lobe syndrome?
- First, inappropriate social behavior.
- Two, loss of initiative.
- Three, sucking, groping, and grasping reflexes.
- Four, difficulty adapting, gait apraxia, and incontinence.
****END OF TRANSCRIPTION****
Want More USMLE Step 1 Review Facts?
- Download the complete 82 Hour Gold Standard USMLE Step 1 Audio Review Here
- Find the complete list of Gold Standard Step 1 USMLE Facts Here